The retail industry is on the cusp of a fundamental transformation driven by digital technologies. And as retailers adapt to the digital age, the line between physical and digital commerce is becoming increasingly blurred.
BI Intelligence’s Future of Retail 2016 deck explores the most disruptive trends in e-commerce. Some of the topics covered include:
- The size of the retail and e-commerce markets.
- The breakdown of e-commerce sales by product category.
- How legacy retailers are adapting to digital.
- Which e-commerce companies are leading the way.
- What omnichannel strategies retail companies are adopting.
The companies mentioned in this year's presentation include:
Sports Authority, Amazon, Best Buy, Apple, Wayfair, Target, Dollar Shave Club, Instacart, Walmart, CVS, and Sam's Club.