BI IntelligenceAs consumers increasingly watch videos across all devices and screens, it’s clear that the wall between linear TV and over-the-top (OTT) video is deteriorating.
BI Intelligence’s Future of TV 2017 deck explores how the TV industry is evolving in the digital environment. Some of the topics in the deck include:
- The definition of TV, according to millennials.
- Growth in digital media consumption, while traditional TV stumbles.
- Consumer shift from cable TV to broadband.
- Explosion of video content across screens.
- Video usage stats on mobile devices.
- How social platforms drive video usage.
Companies mentioned in this deck include: ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, Amazon, Hulu, HBO, Netflix, Comcast, Viacom, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat, among others.