- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina screen.
- Aluminum and glass design.
- A13 Bionic chip, which Apple calls the "fastest CPU and GPU ever in a smartphone," capable of 1 trillion operations per second.
- Spatial audio that supports Dolby Atmos.
- Two rear camera lenses: 12-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a new 12-megapixel ultrawide camera with a 120-degree field of view.
- New camera modes, including night mode; 4K video at 60 frames per second.
- New QuickTake video feature: Hold the shutter button to start taking videos without switching to video mode.
- Improved selfie camera with a slow-motion feature called "slofies."
- Faster Face ID.
- One more hour of life than the iPhone XR (so about 15 to 16 hours).
Six color options
- White, black, yellow, red, lavender, and green (blue and coral from last year are out).
- Starting at $699.