1. Hamad International Airport (Qatar) — Swimming pool
Opened in 2014, the Hamad International Airport features a 25 meter, temperature-controlled indoor lap pool. It is open to the public and for only $35 one can take advantage of the pool, gym and Jacuzzi.
2. Munich International Airport (Germany) — Ice rink
There is no other airport in the world that supplies its travelers with both a brewery and giant ice rink. During Christmas the airport holds a winter market where travelers can skate around and then try various brews.
3. Incheon International Airport (South Korea) — Indoor Garden
Since opening in 2001, this has been rated one of the top airports in the world. Incheon International includes fascinating architecture and various gardens sprinkled throughout its terminals.
4. Vancouver International Airport (Canada) — Aquarium
One of the coolest airports in Canada, Vancouver International features a flowing creek leading to an impressive aquarium. There are also pieces of aboriginal art native to Canada scattered throughout the airport.
5. Kuala Lumpur International Airport (Malaysia) — Jungle boardwalk
One of the world's busiest airports since it opened in 1998, travelers are often amazed at the Jungle Boardwalk and the palm trees inside the Satellite Terminal gardens, which are encased in circular glass.
6. San Francisco International Airport, International Terminal (U.S.A.) — Yoga Room
San Francisco International Airport's international terminal features a yoga room to offer its travelers a way to relax after a long overnight flight. There is also the SFO Library and Museum in the International Terminal that has exhibits and books on hand.
7. Dubai International Airport (United Arab Emirates) — Interactive kids zone
Dubai International Airport is nothing short of palatial. It's Terminal 3 building alone is 18 million square feet and was the largest building in the world (by floor space) upon its completion in 2008.
For passengers, that means there are going to a slew of available shopping, restaurants, spas, and even sleep pods. For the young ones, there's a dedicated kids zone complete with interactive games, family-friendly entertainment, and a climbing area.
8. Hong Kong International Airport (Hong Kong SAR, China) — Aviation Museum
Where do we begin with the Hong Kong International Airport? There's an IMAX, virtual golf course, aromatherapy spa, and tons of shops inside. Oh, there's also a small aviation museum complete with flight simulators called the Aviation Discovery Centre.
9. Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport (Spain)— Unique architecture
One of the two largest airports in Europe based on sheer size, Terminal 4 at Madrid-Barajas is the crown jewel. With angular architecture, flowing dome roofs, circular ceiling windows, and giant cross beams, Terminal 4 is a modern wonder.
10. Singapore Changi Airport (Singapore) — Everything
One of the central travel hubs in Asia, Singapore's Changi Airport is generally considered the best airport in the world. Travelers are often amazed by its cleanliness, great service, and dramatic interior design. But there's much more.