Zoom CEO Eric Yuan is now more than 360% richer than he was at the start of 2020, and is among the highest earners amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Zoom CEO Eric Yuan made $5.2 billion Monday after his videoconferencing company reported record quarterly earnings, Bloomberg reports.
- Zoom said its revenue during the second quarter was 355% higher than it was during the same period last year, shattering analysts' estimates.
- Yuan, along with Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk, is among the highest-earning billionaires throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
- Zoom saw a major boost in market value as schools, companies, and social functions transitioned online to promote social distancing, with increasing reliance on videoconferencing technologies for day-to-day life.
- Bloomberg now estimates Yuan is worth $16.4 billion, a more than 360% increase from his net worth at the start of the year.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Read the original article on Business Insider